There are many ways to work with Claire - a level to suit where you are.
- WOBS Online - is an on-line mentoring group; a safe place to ask any question you need an answer Entry is free - so yes, you can pop in and ask any ... in fact all of those questions that stand in the way of your business and personal development.
- WOBS Plus Coaching and Mentoring - all the above plus weekly goal setting and accountability calls with me. Limited places as I keep this group small @£30 per month - no tie in.
- 6 Months (1-1 face to face) Coaching Package - Includes your Business Model, Core WHY, TotalSDI & Strengths Assessments, Public speaking £3000 (£2500 when paid in advance).
- Action Learning Set - for business owners - Commences 11th October (click here for more info_
In need of a one off coaching call?
Your coaching call could be used for:
- Clarity of direction if you are perhaps feeling overwhelmed or not sure what to do next
- Support with an upcoming talk or presentation
- Confirmation you are on the right path
- Need an objective sounding board - like a qualified critical friend
- Injection of motivation and inspiration!
40 minute call
I would like to send a shout out thank you to Claire for her guidance today in our coaching call. I have so much more clarity now, as you rightly said the ideas were in my head they needed to be pried out. So pleased I attended the call today. Lots of ideas to work with now. Thank you again x
I wanted to focus my business back where I wanted it to go and I and couldn’t think of a better place to go for support and guidance than Claire Godwin and and WOBS.
After going round and round in circles, feeling overwhelmed at setting up a new business and frustrated at wasting time at poor quality business coaching groups I was absolutely delighted to stumble across Claire Godwin through a Facebook group. The mentoring group has provided me with the perfect combination of mentoring and coaching, with business development skills and workshops tailored to my needs. After two sessions with Claire I have found the confidence to get out there with my message and arrange a new series of workshops for my clients.
I’m so grateful to have access to Claire’s mentorship and guiding. She keeps me focused and accountable. I appreciate the comradeship with the other WOBS too. If you’re ready to step up a level in your business and you’d like support to achieve that then WOBS is for you. You don’t have to struggle on on your own. Claire cracks open the mystery of how successful businesses are made.”
The calls are proper focus and accountability stuff on your business and what actions you need to take to build and grow it. The support from Claire is awesome.
I discovered Claire Godwin at one of her Presentation Skills workshops and was immediately drawn to her warm, friendly personality. She shared some brilliant ideas with us and I quickly became hooked! I joined the programme as it offered a mix of business and personal development and one month in, it has delivered immediate results. With Claire's guidance and the support of the group, I have a new business name, website and I am developing my products and services. Claire Godwin is a brilliant coach and mentor.
I have come away totally buzzing and with a clear plan to follow for the next steps in growing my business. I really want to thank Claire for all her hard work and wonderful facilitation and coaching on the Daring Greatly 2 day retreat. I have come away totally buzzing and with a clear plan to follow for the next steps in growing my business. Claire is so generous with her ideas and time. she created a wonderful space to learn and grown and has shared lots of her skills and experience with me, for which I am extremely grateful. I highly recommend these two days with Claire to take the opportunity to step out of your day to day life for a while, and just take the time, with expert facilitation to work "on" your business - you will come away feeling inspired and motivated to move forward. Many, many thanks Claire. x
On Thursday I completed the last of my 6 month mentoring with Claire Godwin. have achieved so much over this time and can highly recommend doing this for your business. I am quite a focused and motivated person, but Claire manages to pulls things out of me that I didn’t even know were there! You work through your own agenda and even if you don’t know what that agenda is, she asks the right questions to find out and all this done in a friendly, fun, relaxed manner.
What did I learn from this?
* clarity of my business, my vision, mission and what I am.
* knowing my numbers, I knew to do this but never did! Going through this with Claire was an eye opener.
* Finding out where my gaps or holes were in my marketing. That obvious oh yes of course moment!
* working through some of my stumbling blocks – phone call scripts and emails/letters of introduction to colleges
So if anyone is thinking about it and wondering if mentoring is worth it, this is a resounding, definite yes and I would highly recommend Claire as your mentor. Thanks Claire xx